Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No news and Good news!

It's been a little over 3 weeks now since we turned in our LOI... I thought waiting 2 weeks was going to be LONG but now it's turning into 4 weeks very quickly...

I just want to know so I can move on if it's bad news for us. I prayed that God will make the decision and no matter what, His plan will prevail in the end.

We "officially" celebrate Calvin's birthday tonight with some party hats, great food, Cake, etc... Aaron almost couldn't make it to the party, but he's such a good dad and canceled his case!

On another happy note, I just found out today that Alisha, one of my friends from the Ladybug yahoo group (Christian women adopting from China group) that she received a call today for a referral!!! She has been on her agency's waiting child program and got a match today and verbally accepted her! I was so excited to hear this news since she has had her share of heart break with adoption. Congratulations, Alisha & Family!!




No comments: