Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still ~ NO NEWS!

It is so hard to wait.... why are we so impatient? I have to think that I am more patient now than I was 4 years ago when we began this adoption journey... I don't know if I'll ever be so patient that waiting doesn't phase me... I guess that is not the goal in life... but that everytime we feel impatient, we can say "God, I am feeling impatient today, please help me see You in this"... So, that's what I am asking today....

I wrote Marci at ASIA tonight about status..... Since I didn't get a response from Fei yet, it's possible she is on vacation or something.... anyways, another weekend is coming and I want to know something.... if it means "wait some more" atleast I want to know THAT.

So, I wait... :) Praying I hear "something" tomorrow...

No comments: