Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Friday and an EMAIL

Happy Friday ~ I received an email from Marci! YIPPEE! It isn't EXCITING news, but atleast it's NEWS... here's what she wrote me...

Thanks for checking in. I was just going to contact you because I checked in with Taiwan about that yesterday. They wrote back and said that they are presenting the files to the birthmother to make her decision shortly. It sounds like we should know soon, but they did not give me an exact time frame. We will let you know as soon as we have information. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Sincerely,
Marci


So, there you have it... our files are being presented to the birhtmother... I kinda figured that is what was happening and had hoped the decision had been made already, but atleast now I know and I can REST... until... who knows WHEN... but I'll continue to exercise my "trusting in God" muscles :) Thank you, God for this news.
I pray YOU will direct the decision-making process! Go God! :)

No comments: