Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First days back home!

We returned home late friday night... saturday morning.... we had hired a friend to paint our house while we were gone so we came home to nicely painted walls! It was so good to be home and Anna seem to really fit in well here and was extremely happy to be around our house. She looked even cuter here, for some reason :)

The first day (saturday) we had the painter at our house so we invited a few friends to just stop by and see Anna. Darci & Chris came by first... and then Shannon, Derek and boys came over later. It was fun to show off Anna. She is such a cutie pie and is actually showing signs of being attached to me! She really has been pretty happy with either Aaron or I but seems to prefer me just a teeny bit more... especially when she's feeling needy.

Enjoy the slide show!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so happy for you Pam. I can't believe you finally have your baby girl home with you now. Praise God for a Wonderful Blessing.

(((HUGS)))

Room for More said...

She is as precious as they come! Congratulations on bringing her home!

Shannon

Donna said...

You've got one adorable little girl on your hands, Pam! Looks like you're doing well, I'm so happy for you and your family. :)

Ruth said...

She is sooo adorable!!!! been waiting for pictures of her at home :-)

Cindy said...

Welcome Home! Hope you are getting settled and little Anna is doing well. . .and when you have a spare moment, I tagged you! The details are on my blog:
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

Cindy

Karmen and Greg said...

Oh my goodness -- she is so adorable and it's so good to see her at home! I am VERY, VERY happy for you!!!

Thru a Tori-lens said...

Hey, girl, I totally want to nominate you for "best use of blog" for your chronicle of your trip...is there such a thing? It was so great to journey with you guys.

Staci said...

Welcome home!! Anna is just adorable.
Staci