Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

2-1/2 hours away!!!

What do you do the morning of the day you get your daughter you've been waiting for for the past FOREVER?? You go to McDonald's and Starbucks, ofcourse :) We spent the morning going to those places and found a nearby park for the kids to play at.

As I type this, I am starting to feel a little queasy in my tummy :) I am BEYOND excited, but at the same time, realizing that Anna will be in our arms in less than 2 1/2 hours!!! The boys are at the fitness center and I am ready to go there too, but working out is the last thing I want to be doing right now. Anyways, please pray for us! The taxi ride is a bit scary here with how fast they drive.... Thank you to all who have commented! I love reading the comments and I love knowing that we are being prayed for. Please pray for continued health and a great adjustment between Anna & all of us and that the time with the birthmother goes well!!! Next post will be with ANNA :)

No comments: