Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A "non-update" update

I wrote the director of our agency an email last week while she was in Taipei AT the orphanage with the first family who was picking up their daughter... I figured she was working and would probably check her email and who better to ask than someone that is RIGHT there at the orphanage, right? Well, I never got an answer and she returned back to the US over the weekend... I was really disappointed in our agency at this point because I felt like they aren't very good about updating their families with information... it's almost like we have to DRAG the information out of them. Anyways, A few minutes ago, I received an email from her saying she didn't get my email until TODAY.... and she apologized. Good thing is, she said she would check on it today and see if they will tell her anything... so, even though I had hoped for a better update, atleast I know someone is checking on it. Maybe tomorrow we'll get a better update.

No comments: