Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008

A call from our agency....

Ok, so I've been hoping and hoping to hear something about the result of our court date and this morning, as I went out the door to take the boys to swimming, I wondered if TODAY was going to be the day I hear something..... So, the morning went by without an email or call and I had settled in my heart today was NOT the day we'll hear anything. I even felt peace from God that I can move on in my day and that He'll give me the grace to just enjoy today.... So, we got home from swimming and I checked our caller id and saw that I had missed a call from our agency!!! As my heart began to race, I dialed the voicemail and anxiously waited to hear the message, but.... to my HUGE disappointment... it was just a voicemail from one of the ladies at the agency hoping to sell us some raffle tickets for a trip for two to Beijing... what a HUGE let down... I wonder if they had any idea how cruel this seemed to me?? I wanted to call them and tell them how frustrated I am with them, but quickly realized that they probably had no idea. I think it's just another lesson for me in trusting God.... ... So, the wait continues...

4 comments:

Cindy said...

How annoying...that would have been a huge letdown! That is kind of cruel, when you think about how many people she probably called today, who are just waiting for "the call" that they have a referral. Even though we aren't expecting a referral anytime soon, if I saw our agency's name on caller ID, that is the first thing I would think and I would be SOOOO disappointed.

Unknown said...

Ugg! I am sure that was a let down.

Melinda said...

I am sorry for your dissappointment! I can only imagine seeing our agency's number on caller id and them wanting to sell us raffle tickets! Praying for peace as you wait.

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting me visit your blog. Your daughter could not be cuter! Those chubby cheeks and sweet smile just melt the heart.
I'm sorry you were disappointed today. I know how hard it is when every time time the phone rings (or doesn't) your heart jumps.
I hope it will come soon for real this time.

Andrea