Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A great email from our agency about our care package!

I received this email today from Fei at ASIA. Even though our documents are STILL at Taiwan Consulate in Seattle getting authenticated, this email made me smile because I now know that the orphanage likes us and they know a little bit about how much we care about Anna. Here's the email I received. I wish I knew Chinese so I can read exactly, what they wrote. I am sure Fei's translation is accurate though :)

Hi Pam,

They received your packet and ask me to pass this message to you:

Thank you very much for sending so many gifts and cloths to Li-Xuan. We feel the adoptive family really putting their heart into their daughter and prepare their daughter’s arrival.

Because the family sent so many cloths with different sizes, we like to ask the family when Li-Xuan can not wear those cloths anymore should we keep the cloths or let Li-Xuan take them back to the US? Or we should do something else with the cloths?


非常謝謝俐瑄的收養家庭寄了這麼多而禮物、衣服來給她,我們感覺到他們真得很用心的在為女兒的到來而準備。
由於收養家庭寄來的衣服很多,且大小不一,我們想要詢問家庭,若俐瑄已經穿不下這些衣服時,我們應把衣服留下,等俐瑄去美國時一起帶去;還是可以做其他的處置呢?
請您協助詢問!謝謝!

Pam, please let me know I will communicate with the orphanage.


I responded back that they can keep all the clothes except leave one outfit of their choice as a keepsake for us.

No comments: