Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

Care Package made it ~

I was notified by our agency today, that the care package I sent Anna was received. YIPPEE! I just feel happy knowing that she has something that we touched. I hope she liked the bear and the album and stuff.

On another note, the Taiwan consulate STILL has not sent back the authenticated docs to ASIA.... this is the only thing holding our paperwork from going to Taiwan, which then starts the court process. We can't even begin to count down until our dossier is in Taiwan and translated! Come on, Taiwan Consulte.... we need those docs sent to Taiwan NOW :) Ofcourse, God has had the timing of this in His hand all along, so I really should just focus on being at PEACE and at REST.

I think I'll go take a nap :)

We LOVE you, Anna Li Grace ~ Can't wait to see you soon!!!

No comments: