Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday





On Easter Sunday, we were able to hang out at home ~ we had already gone to church lastnight, so we spent a great deal of time in the morning just relaxing... We also spent a considerable amount of time praying, talking and celebrating Easter. WE did some Easter egg hunt, colored some eggs, made egg salad sandwiches from the colored eggs, etc.

It was a great Easter... I am so thankful that Jesus not only died for me but ROSE from the dead so We can LIVE!!!! Jesus died so that this little girl can be HEALED of her disease. He died so that I can have a life that is abundant in Him. My brain is too human to comprehend what He's done for me, but this day, with all the understanding I have and the understanding I don't have... I give Him THANKS.

No comments: