Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

We have a date!!!

We received a call today from our agency that we have an appt to meet Anna on 9/22!!!
That was a little later than I had initially hoped, but I really do think it would end up being perfect! This way, our boys will get into the "groove" of school, the weather will be so much more bearable in both Okinawa and Taiwan. Also, the hotel rates go WAY down in Okinawa in Sept. All in all, I am so excited to be traveling in the early fall. I still can't believe that in a little over a month, we'll have Anna in our arms! I can't wait!!! Now, I frantically search hotel rates, airfares, etc.. Oh... we also will not have a guide of any sort...although, we CAN pay something like $150 a day for a guide that our agency is in contact with there. Thankfully, my classmate from Okinawa now lives in Taiwan and she might be able to come visit us and maybe help us navigate the city if we need help.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

So glad you have travel dates. It won't be long now!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Don't worry about getting around, Taiwan (at least Taipei) was very easy. It's really just like an American big city. And the people are very friendly and helpful.

Steve n Coco said...

Oh! I am so thrilled for you guys!! Thank you God for such a quick and painless (for me anyway!! :)) process.

Be blessed,
Courtney

Cindy said...

One month from today!! Woohoo...I can't wait to see little Anna in your arms.

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com