Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

Expo Park/Acquarium

Yesterday, we went to the Expo Park way up north of the island... Sheri picked us up at 9AM and we didn't get back to the hotel until after 9pm. We had to take 2 vehicles because Sheri has 4 children and a fiance'. It was so fun to drive by my old church, the old school we used to go to and see how different things look from what I remember. The acquarium was great... it was one of the hotter days we've had here with really high humidity and in the 90s. We were exhausted by the time we were done walking around. The kids wanted to dip in the ocean so we did that for a while and headed to dinner at Macaroni grill on base. (Sheri works at the base).

It was sad to say goodbye to my sister Sheri and her kids... The kids got along so well and just loved hanging out with them. we will hopefully see them in Hawaii sometime soon, where they plan to get married.

Today, we are going to spend some time with my sister Deborah and my nephew Shingo and his wife. We head to the airport at 6pm and go to Taiwan! I can't believe that in just 2 days we'll be seeing ANNA and keeping her!!!!

Enjoy the picutres

No comments: